Monday, May 3, 2010

Last Weekend




Dear diary,this weekend I went to a ball on Saturday by myself because my ugly stepsisters and stepmother left me alone.My fairy godmother had helped me with all the trouble I had with my clothes and transportation.She changed six lizards to a coachman,six mice to horses,and one rat to a driver.When I arrived to the ball the prince took my hand and welcomed me into the ball.He came over to me and asked ,"Do you want to dance with me?"and I replied, "Yes".As we swayed to the music I felt as if I was a tiny animal in a soft pillow.I spotted my stepsisters at a table but I didn't worry because they didn't notice me.When the clock struck twelve I ran like the windout the door and the prince asked, "Where are you going?" but I didn't answer.As I ran away my glass sliper came off.While I ran my clothes turned back into rags and every

No comments:

Post a Comment